Radio The Beach 101.7 (WBEA)

[

Today's Hottest Music

]

WBEA (101.7 FM, "101-7 The Beach") is a popular mainstream top 40 radio station that is licensed to Southold, New York and serves the eastern part of Long Island. The station is owned by LRS Radio, LLC, which is primarily owned by Lauren Stone, a well-known on-air talent at WEHM, with a 68.8% stake. The remaining 31.2% is owned by her father, Roger W. Stone, who is the Chairman/CEO of KapStone Paper & Packaging Company based in Northbrook, Illinois. The station's transmitter is located in East Quogue, New York. [*]

Southold FM|101.7
Playlist:
+1(631)726-1017
760 Montauk Hightway Suite 1C Water Mill, NY 11976
last update
[2024-04-02 04:37:00]
© LogFM.com, 2009-2024 (2024-04-05,03:01:33)