Last updated on 08/04/2023
Previously updated on 01/04/2023
- the latest station which you’re listening;
- the latest country you’re browsing;
- the latest language you’re selected;
- favorite station list.
- Your IP number in anonymized form.
- The date and time of the latest login (based on your consent).
- Configuration data, including the information about the ads that were played to you in the last 24 months;
- Aggregate Ad specific information: number of impressions, number of clicks, numbers of users exposed, percentage of ad content played, reaction to the ad;
- Real-time general location data, such as town or zip code (but not the specific address);
- Technical information: browser identifiers; IDFA (Apple Identifier) or GAID (Google Advertising ID) for mobile app users (if enabled); IP Address; operating system and its version; device type; Device/Browser language;
- Audio-recordings of the responses to dialogue ads placed on the partner’s platform and the text version of the audio-recordings. These recordings are either kept anonymously or in relation to a specific IP address or IDFA/GAID identifier.
3. What do we use your personal data for?We collect and process the personal data in order to provide you with all necessary services within our Site (including to make steps to conclude the contract with you). In particular, we collect and process different types of data for the following purposes: "Account data:" to provide you with our primary services, create and maintain your account, communicate with you at your request, to identify you as an ORB User; "Feedback data:" to provide you with the user support services (e.g. provision of the full and accurate information regarding your request), to improve our Site (ORB continually strives to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our Users); "Configuration data:" to personalize your experience (the information will help ORB better respond to your individual needs); to produce and display cookie declarations; "Log-in Data:" to enable secure login for you in the ORB Service. "Data collected in audio interchange with users:" to enable displaying audio-visual advertisements on the Site by means of the partner’s software, to personalize your experience (better respond to your individual needs), as well as to fit the adverts and content that you see during and after visiting the Site to your interests. If at any time you would like to stop sharing your information, you can by contacting us at [email protected].
4. What is the legal basis for processing of your data?EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) The processing of your data is either based on your consent or in case the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6(1)(a)-(b) whatever may be applicable. We collect and process most of the personal data to fulfil our contractual obligations under our Terms, that is for the performance of the contract and to make tuning to your favorite stations quick, fun and enjoyable, as well as to provide other information services indicated in the Terms. If you voluntarily provide us with personal data within the feedback or similar requests, you also agree that we may collect and process these data to provide additional services to you within Terms. If the processing is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw your consent by simply deleting your personal data by contacting us at [email protected]. Children We do not permit children under 13 years of age (or under 16 years of age for children residing in the EU/EEA) to register and do not knowingly collect any personal information from them. If you are under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 if you reside in the EU/EEA), please do not register with us. In the event that we learn affirmatively that we have obtained or collected information from or about children under 13 (or, where applicable, 16) years of age, we will use our best efforts to remove such information from our servers. If you are aware of any child under the age these age limits who have registered with us, please contact our Support Team by emailing at [email protected].
5. How do we protect your personal data?ORB implements the following technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain the safety of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. Availability ORB uses a distributed system and is doing its best to provide the best availability possible, but service is provided as is, and ORB isn't responsible for any damage which might be caused by interruptions. Confidentiality All personnel are subject to full confidentiality and any subcontractors and sub processors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement if not full confidentiality is part of the main agreement between the parties. The personal data can be only accessed through a private network over an encrypted connection and only from a limited set of IPs. Also any access by authorized personnel is logged. We do not store personal information outside of the private servers even temporarily. Transparency ORB will at all times keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used. ORB will also provide the summaries of any independent audits of the Service (if applicable). Isolation All access to personal data is blocked by default, using a zero privileges policy. Access to personal data is restricted to individually authorized personnel. Authorized personnel are granted a minimum access on a need-to-have basis. The ability to intervene ORB enables your rights of access, rectification, erasure, blocking and objection mainly by providing built-in functions for data handling in the Service, and also by informing about and offering you the possibility of objection when ORB is planning to implement changes to relevant practices and policies. Monitoring ORB uses security reports to monitor access patterns and to proactively identify and mitigate potential threats. Administrative operations, including system access, are logged to provide an audit trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made. System performance and availability is monitored from both internal and external monitoring services. Personal Data breach notification In the event that your data is compromised, ORB will notify you and competent Supervisory Authority(ies) within 72 hours by e-mail with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the Service and ORB's action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business, or servicing you. Such trusted parties may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential. In particular, we use YouTube API, Google Analytics, Google Admob (for applications) and Google Adsense Services, MoPub Service (for applications), and Instreamatic, Inc. audiovisual advertising platform services. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Furthermore, anonymized visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. When we transfer data to the country not recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of data protection, we secure such transmission by including standard contractual clauses compliant with the EU data protection laws into our data processing agreements. Legally required disclosure ORB will not disclose your data to law enforcement except when instructed by you or where it is required by law. When governments make a lawful demand for your data from ORB, ORB strives to limit the disclosure. ORB will only release specific data mandated by the relevant legal demand. If compelled to disclose your data, ORB will promptly notify you and provide a copy of the demand unless legally prohibited from doing so.
8. Third party linksAt our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third party sites have separate independent privacy policies. If you are interested in more details about how these third-party services process personal data, please refer to their privacy policies available on their websites. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these websites.
9. Where do we store the information?No stored data will be transferred, backed up and/or recovered by ORB outside of the European Union. Personal data location All data are stored in databases and file repositories hosted in Amsterdam, Nederland (IHC-NL-NET). All data are automatically replicated in real time to secondary hot failover databases and file repositories Amsterdam, Nederland (IHC-NL-NET). Databases are continuously backed up to enable restore to any point in time within a retention period of 29 days. Backups are stored on file storage in Amsterdam, Nederland (IHC-NL-NET). Installation of software on cloud customer’s system No installation of software is required to use the Service. The login-protected Service is accessible through a standard web browser.
10. Access, data portability, migration, and transfer back assistanceYou may at any time obtain confirmation from ORB as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. You may at any time order a complete data copy, which you may transmit to another controller of the data. Your data will be delivered within 10 working days by ORB as files in CSV format. Logical relations between datasets will be preserved in form of unique identifiers.
11. Request for rectification, restriction or erasure of the personal dataRectification You may at any time obtain without undue delay rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Restriction of processing personal data You may at any time request us to restrict the processing of personal data when one of the following applies: if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling ORB to verify the accuracy of the personal data; if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; or if ORB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Erasure You may without undue delay request the erasure of personal data concerning you, and ORB shall erase the personal data without undue delay when one of the following applies: if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; if you object to the processing in case the processing is for direct marketing purposes; if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or national law.
12. Data retentionHow long do we store your data? We store your data (a) if the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, then we process your data as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revoking the consent for a period of limitation of claims, (b) if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, then we process your data as long as it is necessary to perform the contract, and after that time for a period of limitation of claims, (c) if the basis for data processing is the legitimate interest, then we process your data until you object to processing, and after that time for a period of limitation of claims. We reserve the right to terminate users' data that are inactive for a continuous period of 12 months. In the event of such termination, all data associated with such a user account will be deleted. Data retention policy All Account Data, Configuration Data and Log-in Data will be erased after account deletion in 29 days. Request to delete my Personal Data (allows the authorized users to delete all their personal data without any recovery options). Data retention for compliance with legal requirements You cannot require us to change any of the default retention periods, except for the reasons for erasure as it is stated above, but may suggest changes for compliance with specific sector laws and regulations.
13. Data retention for compliance with legal requirementsYou cannot require us to change any of the default retention periods, except for the reasons for erasure as it is stated above, but may suggest changes for compliance with specific sector laws and regulations. CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information) Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to: Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers. Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected. Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
14. AccountabilityWe use logs all system updates, configuration changes and access to provide an audit-trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made. You may request a data protection audit performed by an independent third party who is also accepted by ORB. You may pay a Fee associated with the request plus applicable taxes as well as any other costs related to the audit as the case may be.
15. CooperationORB will cooperate with you in order to ensure compliance with applicable data protection provisions, e.g. to enable you to effectively guarantee the exercise of data subjects’ rights (right of access, rectification, erasure, blocking, opposition), to manage incidents including forensic analysis in case of security breach.
16. LogFm.com Terms and Conditions of UsePlease also visit Terms section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Site.
18. Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
20. Contact Us